Nigeria: Market Potential and Demands of the Health Market | December 2, 2020
If you are interested in entering the Nigerian healthcare market and want to learn more about the market and its stakeholders, we would like to invite you to the online-seminar “Deep dive into the Nigerian health market” on december 2nd 2020, 3 p.m.-4.30 p.m. The free webinar is organised by the GHA-member trAIDe and supported by the GHA. Numerous experts and two distributors will dive deeper into the market potential and current demand of the Nigerian health market.
- Obiora Ike | CEO |GlobEthics
- Kevin Onah | Director | Unigloves
- Sebastian Barosso da Fonseca | Head | German Desk Nigeria
- Matthias Brandt | Project Manager | trAIDe Health | GHA-Speaker for Market Entry
- Anthony Abou Nader | Director | Tanit Group
- Daniel Morgenstern | CEO | Cerona
- Sunday Mgbejume | Health Expert for Nigeria | trAIDe Health
Who should attend this webinar?
- Medical technology manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Health-IT providers
- Healthcare experts and multipliers
What will you get in this webinar?
- Access to Nigerian healthcare distributors
- Current Nigerian healthcare trends
- An overview of the Nigerian situation in times of Covid19
- An overview of financing instruments
- The opportunity to ask individual questions