LEARNTEC 2022 will be held in Karlsruhe from May 31 to June 2. This means that Europe’s most important trade fair for learning with IT will finally take place “on site” again after being suspended due to corona. SZENARIS will present its latest projects and developments there. Among others, we will present:
- Customizable e-learning modules on the topics of health and safety at work, data protection and compliance
- Pontoon Boat: VR visualization and training system for the development of an improved multifunctional pontoon boat for civil defense and disaster control
- Dyke Defense: Multi-user VR training system for analysis and documentation of dike damage situations
- Wuppertaler Schwebebahn: Training system for the operation of trains and the ETCS train safety system
- Moon Jump: VR hands-on station of the Science Center Universum® Bremen for virtual exploration of the moon under realistic gravity conditions
- KoCUA: MR training system for operation, handling and use of bridge laying systems
- KI-SIGS: KI training system to promote movement and support in rehabilitation
- LeARn4Assembly: digital AR assistance system for skilled assembly personnel
- Apps for the operation of various agricultural equipment and machines
- Further research projects in the fields of augmented, virtual and mixed reality
SZENARIS Managing Director Dr. Uwe Katzky will also give a presentation on 02.06.2022 from 12:00 in the Trend Forum in Hall 2 with the topic “Competence-oriented training: Challenges and Experiences in the Introduction and Implementation”, to which you are cordially invited.
Test our latest developments and drop by the SZENARIS booth J29 in hall 2, very close to the VR/AR arena. We are looking forward to your visit!