State-of-the-art locked plating systems allow anatomical reduction with permanent retention in accordance with the fixateur interne principle.
aap`s portfolio represents the gold standard in fracture treatment, particularly in cases with reduced bone quality and in the stabilization of comminuted fractures.
- Fracture compression and angular stability in one surgical step
- High stability through the combination of two fixation principles
- Easy explantation – no cold welding*
- Anatomical design with optimized fit and predetermined screw angles for improved fracture fixation
- Locking & compression holes in plate shaf
- Minor Contact undercuts for minimized contact to the bone to preserve periosteal blood supply
- Polished surface to reduce the bone ingrowt
- K-wire holes for preliminary fixatio
- Oblong holes to adjust the placement of the plat
- Tapered plate shaft for subcutaneous insertion
*Please refer to biomechanical study „Locking design affects the jamming of screws in locking plates”, Injury, Int. J. Care Injured 49S1 (2018) S61–S65.