Asian Healthcare Markets: Meet the Expert | June 8 – June 9, 2021
MEET THE EXPERT:
FREE EXPERT ADVICE FOR COMPANIES OPERATING IN THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY
JUNE 8 AND 9, 2021, ONLINE
Meet the Expert (MTE) is a free digital event series: a service brought to you by the German government initiative HEALTH MADE IN GERMANY.
This time international experts provide orientation in almost 40 exciting Asian healthcare markets including China, Japan, South Korea, India, Vietnam and many more. Watch the video and get more information.At this online event, German companies operating in the healthcare industry have the opportunity to address their questions to international experts in market access, business development, regulatory affairs and many other fields where advice and consultation help to increase the chances of success abroad. Meet the Expert is totally confidential and free of charge*!
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE?
- Talk to an expert to understand global requirements and local regulations.
- Find orientation on how to achieve your business goals or get a second opinion on your case.
- Save time and travel expenses. All bilateral meetings will take place in a secure virtual meeting room.
- It is 100% free of charge* and without any further obligations for you and your company.
- Each meeting can last up to 25 minutes and will be scheduled automatically and in accordance with your time preferences. If you want to know how the platform works, take a look at the navigation section “Partnering”.
- We offer confidentiality. The participating companies and their profiles are anonymous to other companies. Only the experts are allowed to view the profiles and areas of interest (competitors cannot). Experts undergo a check in advance so that “stealth applications” can be excluded. As a company, however, you can view all expert profiles.
FOUR EASY STEPS FOR MORE SUCCESS ABROAD
- Step 1: Register for free, set up your profile, specify times when you are available for meetings and start your search for the right expert.
- Step 2: Send a meeting request. Ask your question confidentially in advance, so that your interview partner can provide you with the latest data during your bilateral meeting.
- Step 3: Take part in the online meetings on the days of the event: June 8 and 9, 2021
- Step 4: Evaluate your meetings and use the new information for your success abroad.
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT?
You have the opportunity to send meeting requests up to 4 weeks in advance of the event. We offer you free access to additional information, including webinars, videos, country analyses and free regulatory newsletters. You decide whether and which additional information you will receive: most of the content is on-demand. After the event, you can follow up on the meetings or retrieve information from the platform for up to a month.
International experts provide healthcare companies with information, guidance, local contacts and further valuable services for the following countries:
Afghanistan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Myanmar, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, UAE, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
WHO WE ARE?
The event Meet the Expert is brought to you by HEALTH MADE IN GERMANY, the official export initiative for the German healthcare industry set up by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) and implemented by Germany Trade & Invest, the economic development agency of the Federal Republic of Germany. One of our main goals is to promote the German healthcare sector through international networking activities for the mutual benefit of international partners and German companies alike.
Visit www.health-made-in-germany.com or www.exportinitiative-gesundheitswirtschaft.de for more information on our services for companies active in the healthcare industries.