SEHTA International MedTech Expo & Conference | 26. März 2020
Over the last 15 years, South East Health Technologies Alliance (SEHTA) has developed an excellent reputation for support of its 1,300 members, especially SMEs, through its one to one mentoring, fund-finding, consultancy and events programme.
In 2020, for the first time, SEHTA is organising a major new international event in London designed to take the programme of support to another level.
Join on Thursday 26th March 2020 for SEHTA’s first International MedTech Expo & Conference aimed at SME’s, Corporates, Academics & NHS Healthcare Providers.
The conference and expo aims to help delegates:
- Understand: Make sense of the complexities of healthcare support and challenges of accessing the NHS
- Find: Funding opportunities (public sector, private, NHS)
- Navigate: Regulatory, legal and IP issues
- Identify: Current clinical challenges in the NHS
- Opportunity: to arrange a 1:1 with other delegates using our 1:1 portal