South Africa: IFC Global Private Health Conference 2023 | 14 – 15 Feb 2023
Registration for the 2023 IFC Global Private Healthcare Conference will open in early September. Already, interest in this global event has been phenomenal. Our prior conference in Miami in 2019 brought together 500 delegates from 64 countries, with 70 percent of attendees at the C-suite level. We are certain to exceed that in 2023.
The conference’s theme is Developing Resilient Health Systems in Emerging Markets, and the core panels and presentations will cover the following topics, touching on innovation through people, process and technology:
- Innovating to Strengthen Health Systems
- Making Smart Investment Choices in Health
- Health Service System Business Models
- Investing to Make Healthcare Services affordable
- Health Facilities, Quality and Care
- Planning sustainable health service digital transformation
- Shifting Paradigms in Pharma – New Frontiers for Strategic Growth Drivers
- Supply Security, Access, and Distribution
- Lower Cost, High Quality MedTech
- Localization of The Medical Products Supply Chain
The Conference will be held February 14-15, 2023, in Cape Town, South Africa, with an optional day of events on February 16.Plan to stay a little longer in the Mother City of South Africa! February is a prime summer month so allow time for: the beach at Clifton, a hike up Table Mountain, the botanical gardens of Kirstenbosch, the penguins at Simonstown, and lunch and wine tasting in Franshoek or Stellenbosch.