10. März 2022 um 10:04 Uhr #48710Andrea ScrabackVerwalter
Rödl&Partner, Förderpartner der GHA, Ladies and Gentlemen, lädt zu einer virtuellen Veranstaltung ein. Alle Informationen zur Registrierung und Kontakt erhalten Sie im Verlauf dieser Nachricht.
Herzliche Grüße aus Bonn
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Rödl & Partner invites you to our new series of webinars. The second online event will take place on Tuesday, 15th of March 11 a.m. (CET).
Situation in Ukraine – impacts on the business with Russia
After the various sanctions imposed against Russia in 2014, the German-Russian business faces a new wave of restrictions, caused by the current situation between Russia and the Ukraine which are the reason for many countries to intensify embargoes and sanctions.
Many companies are faced with the question how to continue their business and what has to be taken into account with respect to the current events. Withdrawal or strengthening of the own business model- this issue is analyzed by the management of many companies. Our webinar will deal with some of the aspects of the impacts for business with Russia. It will continue our series of webinars analyzing the current situation and their consequences for the business with Russia.
– Political and economic background of the situation in Ukraine
– Possibilities and measures for short-term liquidity transfer of Russian cash
– Accounting and tax impacts of the exchange rate fluctuations
– Dr. Andreas Knaul, attorney-at-law, Partner, Managing Partner Russia and Central Asia, head of legal and tax consulting, Rödl & Partner Moscow
– Torsten Erdmann, Team head consulting & sales foreign business Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria, DZ BANK AG Stuttgart
– Helge Masannek, attorney-at-law, tax consultant, Partner and head of tax department, Rödl & Partner Moscow
11:00 Registration of participants
11:10 Аndreas Knaul
– Welcoming address;
– Political and economic update of the situation in Ukraine
– The new sanctions and their impact on the business with Russia.
11:35 Torsten Erdmann
– Macroeconomic outlook, financial sector, banks and trade finance
11:55 Helge Masannek
– Possibilities and measures for short-term liquidity transfer of Russian cash;
– Accounting and tax impacts of the exchange rate fluctuations;
The webinar language is English. The webinar is free of charge.
You may register via our Rödl Russia App: for iOS / for Android.
Or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your participation!
Your Rödl & Partner Team
- Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.