The basic product for venipuncture from our sister company Kimetec.
CBC SLINGCROSS® single-use tourniquet improves patient hygiene.
- Single use protects against the transmissions of germs and prevents cross-contamination
- reduces the risk of hospital-aquired infections such as MRSA
- fosters hygiene standards for the medical staff
- no complex cleaning or disinfection of the tourniquet
- Particularly suitable for patients in isolation!
- The velvety soft fleece is gentle on the skin.
- Wide strap (35 mm) prevents lacing and constricting of the skin.
- best comfort for patients
- Intuitive application.
- Micro-velcro® allows easy closing and opening.
- Micro-velcroed® strip attaches securely to any stretch of the strap.
- Slow crompressing and re-tightening possible at any time.
- Also usable as compress after venipuncture.
- Free from latex, silicone and plasticiser.
- Heat and humidity does not affect durability.
- Compression force of approx. 1,5 kg (15N) ensures occlusion of approx. 20 mmHg.
- Particularly low weight: 2g/pc.
- Elastic: 3,5 cm wide, 65 cm long