The 2-phase breastpump for hospitals.
Durable, maintenance-free technology.
Easy use and operation.
The mamivac® SENSITIVE-CFH is the answer to the requirements of
clinical life. Gentle, hygienic, silent and powerful operation guaranteed.
Mobile version with castors on a stand available.
Breastpump can also be operated with battery as optional feature.
• The mamivac® 2-phase technology simulates the baby’s sucking
• Continuously adjustable vacuum strength, freely selectable pumping interval
• No suction loss with double pumping
• Gentle, hygienic and silent operation guaranteed
• Practical stand for mobile use in clinics
• With rechargeable batteries (available separately) ready for use immediately and everywhere
• Optional 12 V/DC or 100 -240 V/AC power supply
• Integrated dual bottle holder
With the mamivac® 2-phase technology, breast milk can be expressed as gently and naturally as ever possible. The continuously adjustable phases consist of a stimulation phase and an expressing phase. The expressing process is not an automated sequence of a program, but allows for an individual adjustment of suction strength and cycle speed to the individual needs of nursing mothers and the flow of milk.
Stimulation phase: Imitates the fast and weak sucking of the baby at the beginning and gently massages the breast to stimulate the flow of milk. A high speed of interval (number of cycles) triggers the let-down reflex very quickly free of pain.
Expressing phase: Simulates the slower, more intense sucking of the baby to efficiently express the invaluable breast milk. Depending on the flow of milk and the mother’s feeling, the cycle speed can be adjusted continuously. The combination with the continuously adjustable suction strength (vacuum) in a variable way results in the best possible pumping comfort for the mother offering highest efficiency.
TECHNICAL DATATECHNICAL DATA
• Vacuum (suction strength): Continuously adjustable from -5 to -33 kPa (± 15 %)
• Cycle (speed): Stimulation phase with 100 cycles/min.; continuously adjustable pumping phase with 20-48 cycles/min.
• Power supply: 100-240 V/AC, 50/60 Hz, max. 0.62 A/AC; 12 V/DC, max. 1.25 A/DC
• Dimensions [HxDxL]: 24 cm x 21 cm x 22 cm
• Weight 1.3 kg
• Warranty 3 years
• CLINIC STAND
• 12V RECHARGEABLE BATTERY (NiMH)
• CHARGER, 12 V rechargeable battery
• TEST UNIT