Novalis Radiosurgery delivers non-invasive, shaped-beam cancer treatment that takes just minutes out of the patient‘s day
In the past, radiosurgery was a time-consuming, invasive and costly procedure. Patients experienced discomfort and certain indications were difficult to treat properly.
Novalis Radiosurgery offers targeted non- or minimally invasive* radiosurgery treatments for cancerous and non-cancerous conditions of the entire body. This radiosurgery platform brings together innovation, powerful technology and a dedication to excellence from Varian Medical Systems, Inc. and Brainlab.
- Frameless non-invasive treatment for improved patient comfort
- Treats benign and malignant tumors, arteriovenous malformations and neurological disorders
- Typical treatment times of less than 20 minutes
- Cost effective solution that offers increased patient throughput and utilization
Learn more about Novalis.
* Some doctors may opt to use a minimally invasive head frame for certain procedures.