The 6-way X-ray system PRS 500 series offers an effective and complete workplace to the user and a comfortable atmosphere to the patient. The system supports all radiographic techniques of the areas of orthopedics, surgery, and urology.
The X-ray unit comes with a microprocessor-controlled converter-generator of the PROVARIO HF series which is installed under the table. A digital automatic exposure control (AEC – included in classic and TOUCH version) and anatomical programming (APR) serve a smooth and fast workflow.
The PRS 500 E series offers almost unlimited possibilities to satisfy even most demanding customer requirements, due to its very broad application range, e.g. cassette based film-/ imaging plate system or in combination with a flat panel detector (stationary, portable, cable connected or wireless) up to a dual panel system.
• PRS 500 E basic – our entry-level solution with 40 KW generator
• PRS 500 E classic – our standard solution with 50 KW generator, Varian tube and AEC
• PRS 500 E TOUCH – digital high-end solution with integrated image acquisition through touch-display with detector-Bucky corresponding to chosen flat panel.
• Space saving, fast installation through integrated tube stand and 6-way table with integrated generator
• Exposures with low impact on patient and tube due to carbon fiber table (Option) top for very high radiolucency
• Brilliant image quality due to very low distance between patient and film/ detector and short exposure times
• Floating and easy to handle table top, also suitable for heavy weight patients
• Optional dual panel solution and different tubes for very high patient throughput
Standard delivery range
• PROGNOST, elevating bucky table with integrated column tube stand, grid
• PROVARIO HF X-ray generator with APR, integrated into the table (optional: generator with 40, 50, 65 or 80 kW)
• PROVERT, vertical bucky stand with grid
• X-ray tube with manual collimator and high voltage cables (standard length)
Ease of use
• Adjustable height for convenient patient handling
• Flat floating table top
• Tube rotation with 90° click stops
• Rotational collimator
• Ergonomic and user friendly design and operational controls
• Highly effective table top brakes, even in off-state
• Synchronized movement of X-ray column and bucky via an automatic clutch enables permanent centering of X-ray beam and cassette
Options / Accessories (abstract)
• Dose area product meter system
• Additional hand exposure switch
• Patient extending handle for PROVERT wall stand
• Cassette holder
• Compression band