Brainlab Trauma Navigation covers all main trauma indications, enabling first pass accuracy* and reduced X-Ray exposure. Brainlab Trauma Navigation addresses the demand for simple intraoperative visualization, planning and targeting. Continuous tracking of surgical instruments and implants relative to any pre- and intraoperatively acquired 2D and 3D images makes it a straightforward and reliable method to help ensure first pass accuracy and potentially lower O.R. time.
- Navigation in all main trauma indications
- Applicable for 2D and 3D image modalities
- Ideal for less invasive approaches
- Radiation reduction to surgical team and patients
- Real time visualization of instruments
- Planning of entry points, trajectories and fracture reduction
Learn more about our Trauma Navigation Application.
*Easley et al., Computer-Assisted Surgery for Subtalar Arthrodesis. A Study in Cadavers, J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2008 Aug; 90(8):1628-36