Die GHA wurde von Ambikamel bezüglich eines Integrated Hospital Center (CHI) kontaktiert und gebeten unsere Mitglieder zu informieren:
The IHC project is intended to create an integrated hospital centre with a large and integrated coverage of medical specialties, covered by specialized units, in order to provide to the Angolan citizens healthcare services to be delivered thru private, government and social services; supported own facilities, such as oxygen plant, drugs factory, ambulances, medical university and research centre in order to be fully autonomous.
- Project Key numbers
- The IHC is a private investment project own by Ambikamel and approved by the Angolan Government.
- It will be located in Luanda (Capital) next to the Express Way and road to Kilamba in a land plot adjoining the sports hall and national football stadium: total area of 623.780,00 m2; plots area of 368.441,80 m2; implantation area of 100.538,49 m2; building area of 373.354,96 m2; number of floors allowed = 7 and a total 6700 parking places.
- At its full capacity the IHC represents a total investment of 1.325 billion euros.
- 15/16 years return considering tax exemptions and other benefits agreed with Government.
- IHC will create around 3000 new jobs (70% specialized professionals);
- IHC medical university will prepare around 300 professionals (nurses/doctors) per cycle, wich will progressively reduce the number of expatriates;
- Local drug production will reduce the country needs for pharmaceutical products, then price and accessibility; same for oxygen. Both can fulfil some other African country’s needs.
The project includes:
- Investors, but must of it might be solved in a medium term;
- recruitment of specialized people and training
- setting up the university + professors
- setting up de pharmaceutical plant (+ investors)
For more details please contact:
António Santos | Partner
Ambikamel – Investimentos e Participações, SA
Rua AL 19, Edifício Mui-Boma, 1º, 103/104, Luanda Sul – Angola