Expand your health innovations from Africa to European markets!
GIZ is running a programme to support local African innovators in accessing German and European markets. “Health Innovation Africa” is to connect African innovations from the health sector with their German and European counterparts to expand their business activities to new markets. The top selected businesses (max. 4) will have the opportunity to exhibit at the German-African Business Summit (GABS) which will take place in December 2022 in South Africa. Apply now to leverage your market potential in Europe at leverist.de!
The initiative process:
– African businesses with their innovative products, technologies and solutions tackling local, national and regional health challenges will be evaluated and selected.
– The selected companies will receive training and advice on topics, e.g., pitches, LinkedIn and individual advice and guidance according to the specific needs as well as medium-term support and promotion
Your company should be a ctive within one of th e following sectors:
- Health care services
- Medical equipment
- Medical Insurance
Your company needs to be an African SME in the health sector with:
- at least 2 official years in operation (as per company registration),
- an existing product or service already in use in home (or other African) market
- an existing web presence (e.g. company website)
Flyer Health Innovation Africa-including information on how to apply