Africa Health Excon 2023 | 7-10 Jun 2023
Africa Health ExCon
The largest Medical Exhibition and Conferences in Africa
under the auspicious of
H.E President Abdel Fattah El- Sisi
from 7th to 10th of June 2023
at Al Manara International Conference Centre- Egypt International Exhibition Centre (EIEC) Cairo – Egypt.
Africa Health ExCon 2023 provides the health industry’s most important and influential platform with over 3000 healthcare trade professionals, Ministers, CEOs, main key figures from governmental entities, policy makers, industry leaders and decision makers from Africa and Middle East convening to engage in dialogue, create partnerships, do business, discuss various ways of collaboration, and identify solutions and strategies to current challenges.
Africa Health ExCon 2023 expects to welcome over 60,000 healthcare representatives and trade professionals from more than 100 countries and more than 500 exhibitors from all around the globe as well as introduces unique continuous educational sessions via education lectures, hands-on training, workshops, live surgeries and more, highlighting the most trending and popular topics.
Africa Health ExCon targets the following sectors:
- Hall 1: Medical Disposables and Consumables, Medical Devices, and Governmental Organizations / International Associations
- Hall 2: Medical Equipment, IT Solutions, Hospitals and Health Insurance
- Hall 3: Labs Consumables and Diagnostic Equipment, Pharmacies, Financial Institutions, Universities and Media Coverage
- Hall 4: Pharmaceuticals, Dermal products and Cosmetics, APIs, Excipients, Packaging Materials and Machinery, Nutrition and Supplements and Herbal products
- Hal 5: Dental Equipment, Consumables and Dental Universities
For further information please visit the official website of AfricaExcon.
Members of GHA-German Health Alliance will have a special discount rate on brochure Space area orignal prices. If you are interested please contact our offices via firstname.lastname@example.org.