G7 Health Dialogue with Engagement Groups | April 27, 2022
In the lead up to the G7 Health Ministers’ meeting in Berlin on 19 and 20 May 2022, the Federal Ministry of Health is inviting the G7 engagement groups to share their views on the German presidency programme.
In this year’s G7 process, the Federal Ministry of Health is working on three key priorities: ending the COVID-19 pandemic and improving pandemic preparedness and response, tackling the “silent pandemic” of antimicrobial resistances as well as the nexus of climate change and health.
On 27 April 2022, 1.30- 2.45 pm (CEST), Federal Minister of Health Prof Dr Karl Lauterbach will engage with representatives from all G7 engagement groups to discuss their views on these priorities.
- Prof Dr Karl Lauterbach, Federal Minister of Health
- Iris Plöger, as representative for Business 7
- Angela Bähr, as representative for Civil 7
- Prof Dr Anna-Katharina Hornidge, as representative for Think 7
- Dr Magda Robaldo, as representative for Women 7
- Representative for Labour 7 (tbc)
- Prof Dr Thomas Krieg, as respresentative for Science 7
- Kristina Knispel, Executive Director, Global Health Hub Germany
The language of the event is English. The event is being recorded and will be broadcasted.