On November 11, the MedTech Chamber Africa was launched, it strives to support its members through influencing the business environment in the dynamic healthcare sector while meeting the needs of patients and health systems.
MedTech Chamber Africa is an association of the Global MedTech Innovators and Manufacturers that are currently represented in Ghana, or seeking to enter Ghana and the Africa market.
To achieve this objective, the MedTech Chamber focuses on engaging with governments and healthcare stakeholders on key issues ranging from regulations and market access to digital healthcare, among others.
The activities of the Chamber include:
- Collaboration with government and regulators on Modern MedTech Regulations
- Improvement Access to Modern Medical Technologies through innovative financing models
- Interactions with the Medical & Healthcare Community
- Partnership with government and private sector on Digital Healthcare
- Promoting public safety on Medical Technologies for Homecare & Community Care
- Promoting Public Safety, Environmental and Social Sustainability
- Sharing & leveraging Market Data for Industry Growth
- Supporting local Research centres and Innovations
- Collaborating with other healthcare players
- Ensuring Compliance with Global MedTech Industry Code and Regulations