6th Working Group Health in MENA | 27 Feb 2024
In the framework of our comprehensive strategic partnership to further strengthen and expand the promising business relations and cooperations between Arab and German companies and institutions in the healthcare sector the Ghorfa Arab-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry and GHA- German Health Alliance gladly invite you to:
The Digital Working Group Health in MENA
Tuesday, 27 February 2024, 10.00 am–11.45 am CEST
We would like to discuss future activities of the Ghorfa and GHA – German Health Alliance, taking the specific interests of our Arab and German members in the health sector into account. The session will take a closer look at the market and business opportunities in Egypt and the latest and upcoming activities in the health sector.
The goal of the working group is to create a dynamic network that exchanges ideas about the market opportunities for service providers and companies in the health sector in the Arab countries. Additionally, the jointly developed concepts and ideas shall be considered in future activities, publications and events.
- Dr. Claud Biermann, Chief Medical Advisor Healthcare Education, area9 Lyceum
- Jad Ayoub, Managing Director, Bioscientia International
- Abdulaziz Al Mikhlafi, Secretary General, Ghorfa Arab-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Roland Göhde, Chair of the Board, GHA – German Health Alliance
Topic: Egypt-German Cooperation: Opportunities in the Egyptian Health Sector
- Hisham Moussa, Chief Investment Officer, The Sovereign Fund of Egypt
- Dr. Ahmed Saafan, Director of Curative Care, Ministry of Health and Population
- Dina Waked, MD, Incrementum gp, GHA Member
Ghorfa and GHA – German Health Alliance: Activities in the health sector
- Recap: 15th Arab-German Health Forum in Bahrain
- Recap: Arab Health in Dubai
- Outlook: Arab-German Business Forum 2024 & Arab-German Health Forum 2024
- Outlook: 2nd German-Lebanese Forum
Interactive discussion round (Q&A)
Summary and closing remarks
Suggestions and additional agenda items are always welcome.
The meeting will be held in English.