The GHA Working Group Africa is formed by the GHA – German Health Alliance together with the Ghorfa.
- Exchange on current topics and with relevant actors and experts in the field of health in the MENA region
- Presentation of GHA members’ activities and contributions in the field of health in the MENA region
- Identifying the interfaces and potentials for GHA members
- Formulating the interests and needs of GHA members in the field of health in the MENA region
- Arab-German Health Forum: Content design and theme setting for the conference which is jointly organised annually by Ghorfa and GHA
- Stimulation of concrete projects and cooperations in the field of health in the MENA region
- Preparation and launch of position papers in the field of health in the MENA region
- Sustainable and successful positioning of the GHA – German Health Alliance as a shaping actor
Two Working Group meetings a year, organised jointly with Ghorfa
Preparation, support and implementation of delegation visits (incoming & outgoing)
Close interaction with the GHA Expert Groups and other GHA Working Groups
Jour fixe of the Working Group Chair(s) with the GHA Board of Directors
Working Group Report from the chair(s) at the annual GHA general assembly
Establishment and use of a dedicated Africa E-mail distribution list for WG members via GHA website and newsletter function
No results found.