Fat emulsion enriched with omega-3 fatty acid triglycerides from fish oil
Supply of energy, including a readily utilizable lipid component (medium-chain triglycerides) and essential omega-6 fatty acids and omega-3 fatty acids, as part of parenteral nutrition when oral or enteral nutrition is impossible, insufficient or contraindicated.
Lipoplus is indicated in adults, preterm and term neonates, infants and toddlers, children and adolescents.
- Contains MCT (from coconut), LCT (from soybean) and Omega-3 fatty acid triglycerides (from fish oil)
- For peripheral and central venous application
- Proven stability in TPN admixtures
- Supplemented with vitamin E
- The combination with Nutriflex® 2-chamber bag allows the quick, easy and stable preparation of all-in-one regimens
- Presentations: glass bottle 100, 250, 500 ml (may differ from country to country)
- Immune-modulatory effects
- Reduced risk of nosocomial infections
- Improved oxigenation index
- Reduced length of hospital stay in patients undergoing abdominal surgery