MicroGard II filters provide an easy way to help ensure protection from cross-contamination which keeps both the patient and operator safe without compromising on system performance.
MicroGard II filters are used with Vyntus, Vmax MasterScreen, and Micro Medical PFT instrumentation. Visit our Knowledge Base and review our cardiopulmonary review.
Features & Benefits
MicroGard II B has an integrated oval shaped mouthpiece suitable for adult and pediatric use. The II B kit includes an oval filter with nose clip. MicroGard II C has a round-shaped connector for use with special lung function mouthpieces, ideal for gas dilution and body plethysmographic measurements. The II C kit includes a round filter with nose clip and rubber mouthpiece.
- 99.999% viral and bacterial efficiency against cross contamination (Nelson Test Report 10003754)
- Low resistance to airflow
- Minimal dead space (55mL)
- Filter housing and filter fleece tested for biocompatibility
- Three filter configuration versions, two package sizes
- Validated for compliance with the complete Vyaire Respiratory Diagnostics product line