The PPH simulator P97 PRO from 3B Scientific is the ideal solution to provide hands-on and realistic training sessions for early recognition, systematic evaluation and treatment of postpartum hemorrhage.
The PPH simulator focuses on the following three postpartum bleeding causes:
- Uterine atony (Tonus)
- Laceration and rupture (Trauma)
- Retained tissue from the placenta (Tissue)
The PPH simulator P97 PRO has been developed with the following skills:
- Diagnosis of uterine atony by abdominal examination. Accommodating your scenario settings, P97 PRO can simulate different levels of the uterine tone.
- Practice of both fundal massage and bimanual compression
- Suturing of vaginal tears. The rupture inserts are replaceable
Click here for more information