The well proven breastpump for rental.
Made in Germany
• The mamivac® 2-phase-technology imitates the baby’s sucking
• Continuously adjustable vacuum strength, freely selectable pumping interval
• Suction strength corresponds to pumps used in hospitals
• No suction loss with double pumping
• Gentle, hygienic and silent operation guaranteed
• Compact, maintenance-free and durable device
• Germ free – patented protective diaphragm in the suction kit offers the best possible protection and safety for mother and child
With the mamivac® 2-phase technology, breast milk can be expressed as gently and naturally as ever possible. The continuously adjustable phases consist of a stimulation phase and an expressing phase. The expressing process is not an automated sequence of a program, but allows for an individual adjustment of suction strength and cycle speed to the individual needs of nursing mothers and the flow of milk.
Stimulation phase: Imitates the fast and weak sucking of the baby at the beginning and gently massages the breast to stimulate the flow of milk. A high speed of interval (number of cycles) triggers the let-down reflex very quickly free of pain.
Expressing phase: Simulates the slower, more intense sucking of the baby to efficiently express the invaluable breast milk. Depending on the flow of milk and the mother’s feeling, the cycle speed can be adjusted continuously. The combination with the continuously adjustable suction strength (vacuum) in a variable way results in the best possible pumping comfort for the mother offering highest efficiency.
The simultaneous expressing of milk from both breasts saves about 50% of time. This gives the mom more time – not only with multiple births. The patented valve technology ensures double pumping without suction loss. Our electric breastpumps offer direct connections for two sets.
TECHNICAL DATATECHNICAL DATA
• Vacuum (suction strength): Continuously adjustable from -5 to -33 kPa (± 15 %)
• Cycle (speed): Stimulation phase with 100 cycles/min.; continuously adjustable pumping phase with 20-48 cycles/min.
• Power supply: 100-240 V/AC, 50/60 Hz, max. 0.62 A/AC; 12 V/DC, max. 1.25 A/DC
• Dimensions [HxDxL]: 19 cm x 11.2 cm x 14.5 cm
• Weight 0.8 kg
• Warranty 3 years
• mamivac® SOFT-BAG
• CARRYING CASE
• CAR ADAPTER CABLE
• TEST UNIT