The UroportNG was developed as a powerful, low-cost uroflowmetry system specifically to meet the daily needs of medical centres and clinics. After a short familiarisation period, measurements (e.g. to allow objective appraisal of obstructions) can be taken with this non-invasive compact system, even by trained nursing staff. Various nomograms and analytical procedures based on ICS standards make it easy for the doctor to evaluate flow results. A high-precision sensor system, which with a separate stand can be positioned virtually anywhere, makes the UroportNG a valuable aid for daily routine use.
Measurement results and analyses can be conveniently and quickly logged using the integrated high-speed thermal printer. The optional card reader for electronic (G2) healthcare cards, which reads in the patient data and puts them on paper together with the measurement results, completes this innovative uroflowmetry system as a companion in your practice and clinic.
- innovative operation with speech support
- 4″ high-speed thermal printer with Easy-Load function
- high precision scales
- optional wall mounting
- quick to set up and easy to clean
- scaling of the volume curve (25 ml/s or 50 ml/s)
- adjustable measuring modes (automatic/manual)
- determine urinary flow parameters as per ICS standard
- Siroky and Liverpool nomograms (optional), can be deactivated
- Card reader for electronic (G2) healthcare cards (optional)
Click here for more information